- Masks are now optional in the church building, including during worship. If you would like to continue wearing a mask, you are absolutely welcome to do so (our pastors will continue to wear masks during worship, meetings, and pastoral care). If you would like to stop wearing a mask, you are also absolutely welcome to do so. The one thing we want to stress is that there will be no judgment cast on anyone for the decision you choose to make. We are a church family, and everyone is welcome, loved, and accepted here.
- We will continue spacing in the pews, alternating every other pew.
- Worship will continue to be livestreamed for those who wish to worship from home. We do continue to ask that if you are not feeling well, if you are running a fever or experiencing any symptoms of illness, please worship with us via livestream.
- Coffee Hour and nursery care will both resume this Sunday. Nursery workers will wear masks for the safety of our youngest members.
- We will continue to run air purifiers in the sanctuary and meeting rooms.
- For now, communion will continue to be served the way we have been doing it, with individual bags of bread and juice.
- Vocal music may resume, including the standard number of hymns, as well as soloists and the choir.
HAVE THE WORDS “DIVORCE” OR “SEPARATION” RECENTLY ENTERED YOUR PERSONAL VOCABULARY? Do you feel a sense of shock or panic because you have recently been told your spouse or partner “wants out”? Are you experiencing a sense of guilt and fear of the future because you...